Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Delicious and Adorable Tuesday



I've decided to dedicate today to all things sweet and delicious. I got into a Treasury for the first time today which made my heart smile.

1. Strawberry and vanilla brulee tart courtesy of Bourke Street Bakery - I was doing some errands around town and thought I'd come by this Sydney institution. The tart's a symphony of caramel crispy brulee top and Bouke Street's famous flakey dark pastry. Beneath the creamy custard is a thin layer of strawberry sauce that oozes out as you bite in.

2. Fabric Rosette Necklace - This is adorable and makes me want to wonder through a garden of English roses with it on.

3. Sleeping Elephant Print - This is so sweet! I think it deserves a place in a little baby's bedroom.

Now for a bowl of icecream with strawberries! Strawberries are truly a blessing of summertime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment