Monday, December 7, 2009

Market Saturday and Beach Sunday

Weekends are always too short. The weather's absolutely gorgeous and there's so much happening at this time of the year. I also had a chance to upload some of my first items on my etsy shop! Hooray! Please check them out, they feature some sparkling hair pieces, necklaces and earrings. It's at http://ahhbmall.etsy.com/
Finders Keepers Market Saturday
When I told Mr A. that we are visiting a market call "Finders Keepers" he asked if everything there will be free. I wish! There were so many indie designers with beautiful things, jewellery, dresses and paper craft, gloriously displayed inside Carriageworks. Definitely lots of eye candy.
Although, I'm not sure what's going on but it seems that there's an overwhelming number of designs out there featuring Russian dolls, owls and sparrow motifs. It's bewildering how fashion dictates the trends of indie artists too.
Beached on Sunday
Yay, my first beach day this summer... glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment