Monday, December 21, 2009

It’s Starting to Look A Lot Like Christmas – Southern Hemisphere Style

It’s warm beach weather and the crowds in the shops are getting unsettled. It’s looking a lot like Christmas to me!

Summertime might not seem like Christmas to all those Northern Hemisphere peeps stuck in the icy snow but I think a white Christmas is overrated anyway. Here’s my take on a Southern Hemisphere style Christmas.

starting to look like Christmas

1. Sequined Motif Fascinator – Doesn’t matter which side of the globe you are on, holiday time is party time. That means it’s time to sparkle and shine.

2. Vintage German coca-cola ad – I bought this in a market in Strasbourg. I’ve finally found the time to frame it up. The snowman is still a Christmas icon on this side of the globe.

3. Potted herbs of basil, coriander and parsley – I got these wonderful pots of herbs as Christmas present. (Thanks Ang!) Time for some summer cooking fun! I’ll start off with some good pesto making.

No comments:

Post a Comment