Saturday, December 19, 2009

Frock-a-delic Friday

party froc friday
I can’t believe how close it is to Christmas! My girls  are hosting our annual Christmas dinner tomorrow. We’ve been carrying on this tradition for many years and it is a fantastic way to catch up with each other. It’s a good excuse to eat, drink and be merry. With Christmas parties comes the age old question of, what do I wear?
1. Golden Tree Earrings – Nothing says glam and festive than gold earrings. These are so simple and adorable.
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Black and Gold Sequin Dress – Did I tell you I’m like a bird attracted to shiny things?
3. Stuart Weitzman "Jumbo" Evening Slingbacks – Not sure if these bows belong on a present underneath the tree or on someone’s feet. Either way, they scream festivity.
Have a good weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment