Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Windy Wednesday – A Showcase of all Things Wind –erful!

It was such a windy day today. The flaps of my blinds kept making flip flap noises. No worries though because the weather is glorious and I could just open the blind and enjoy the sunshine ray.

I’m wondering if anyone’s been to craftgawker.com. They have some beautiful things over there… like photos 1 and 2.

windy day gold earrings

1. Pink Checkered Pinwheels – When there’s wind, you need pinwheels to whirl all the luck in.

2. Beautiful peonies – I think they’d sit nicely by my window… if it wasn’t for the wind.

3. The Golden Rings Earrings – my new etsy listing today. They’ve got that cute retro vintage style to them. I’m not sure if I should have used a more “retro style” background to show them off?

No comments:

Post a Comment